Skip to content
- Avoid using very heavy or large pots and pans.
- If you have a self-cleaning function, always use it – and no other method – to keep the oven clean.
- To avoid damage to the oven’s finish, refrain from using chemicals or cleansers.
- Clean behind and underneath the unit at least once yearly, using a vacuum cleaner attachment.
- Clean the stove-top regularly. Don’t allow baked-on food or grease to build near or in the burners.
- Clean mineral deposits on an electric heating element with vinegar.
- Clean or change the range hood exhaust filters regularly.
- Clean range hoods regularly with soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleansers or materials.
- Do not spray cleansers directly onto controls. Add cleanser to a soft, damp rag and wipe the surface gently.
Quick Fixes – Oven/Range