Skip to content
Problem: There is no heat at all.
- Check for blown fuses or a tripped circuit breaker.
- Replace the drive belt.
Problem: Your rooms aren’t warm enough.
- Replace the filter.
- Clean the registers and remove any obstructions blocking the register.
- Seal any leaking ducts with duct tape.
Problem: Soot collects in your house.
- Relace the filter.
- Call a qualified professional to clean the heating system.
Problem: The blower makes unusual noises when the burner is off.
- Tighten the setscrews.
- Replace the blower mounts.
- Check if the belt is worn; replace if needed.
- Loosen the belt tension.
- Call a qualified professional for help.