The Electronics Plan* can be added to any buyer HSA Real Estate Home Warranty.
The Electronics Plan, when added to an HSA Real Estate Home Warranty, will offer your buyers protection for both new and existing products that include:
• Smart Home Products
• Home Theater Systems
• Gaming Systems
• And More!
Plan Coverage Includes:
• Unlimited number of new and existing eligible electronics
• Mechanical and electrical failures due to normal wear & tear
• Power surge protection
• Defects in workmanship and materials
• One laptop battery replacement annually
Once purchased, please direct your buyers to call Allstate Protection Plans directly at 877.320.1494.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Please see the terms and conditions of the Electronics Protection Plan at allstateprotectionplans.com/terms.
As the seasons change, it's important to ensure your heating and cooling systems are working properly. We recommend getting a pre-season tune-up twice a year — once in spring to prepare your A/C system for summer, and again in fall to make sure your heating system is ready for winter. Keeping your HVAC system in top condition can help prevent breakdowns and possibly prolong its life. Tune-ups are available for just $100* per unit with our buyer plans.
HVAC Tune-ups Include:
- Inspect disconnects (A/C in spring, heating unit in fall)
- Check thermostat
- Check filters
- Check contactor and condensate line
- Test capacitors and operations
- Clean/tighten electrical connections
- Test safety and limit switches
- Check refrigerant levels and systems pressures (A/C check in spring)
- Clean the burners (heating check in fall)
- Check the heat exchanger (heating unit check in fall)
- Inspect the pilot system (heating unit check in fall)
Plus these additional items if you have a heat pump system:
- Test temperature split
- Perform amp draw on condenser/evaporator motor and compressor
- Rinse condenser coils with water
- Check evaporator coil
- Free filters (However, if you provide us with new filters, our contractor will install them for you.)
- Cleaning of condensate line stoppages (requires new service request)
- Recharging refrigerant (requires new service request)
- Evaporator/indoor coil cleaning
- Cleaning or unclogging services required to correct problems related to lack of manufacturer recommended maintenance
- Geothermal systems, mini-split systems, boilers, swamp coolers, window and wall units, and oil furnaces
- Units that are unsafe for Pros to access safely in order to perform tune-up
All other HSA contract limitations and exclusions apply.
Your clients can schedule their tune-up by logging in to their Home Warranty MyAccount at myhomewarranty.com/my-account or calling 800.367.1448.
For a limited time, a Frontdoor Pro independent service contractor ("Pro") will perform a pre-season HVAC system tune-up on one unit for $100 per unit (plus any applicable sales tax). An additional $100 fee (plus any applicable sales tax) applies for each additional unit serviced. The fee for tune-ups must be paid at the time of the service request. For eligible customers, the $100 fee may be waived on the first unit. Service dates are limited and may vary based upon location, Pro availability, and weather. For A/C systems, daytime outside air temperature must be 65 degrees Fahrenheit or above to perform a tune-up. HVAC tune-up services are not available in all locations. If the Pro finds a problem that is covered by your home warranty agreement, a Trade Call Fee will be due at the time of the service request. The warranty holder is responsible for any cost associated with any problems not subject to coverage under your home warranty agreement. Tune-up is a maintenance service and provides no guarantee against system breakdowns or failures. A/C systems are not eligible for the tune-up during the fall heating tune-up season. Heating systems are not eligible for the tune-up during the spring HVAC tune-up season. HVAC units must be safely accessible to the Pro. Pre-season HVAC tune-ups are not available in Alaska and are not included in Seller Coverage. For buyer use only.
Rekey service is available on all HSA buyer home warranty plans.
Our Rekey service gives homeowners even more protection when it comes to their new home by allowing them to have their locks rekeyed.
What’s the Rekey service request process? Easy. It’s just like requesting any other service.
- Homeowners close on their new home and visit MyAccount or call HSA to schedule their Rekey service.
- Clients pay the Trade Call Fee associated with their home warranty.
- We send out a service professional to rekey up to 6 keyholes with 4 identical keys.
To schedule Rekey service, clients can visit MyAccount or call 800.367.1448.
Rekey covers up to 6 keyholes, including delivery of a total of 4 identical keys, on previously installed and properly functioning non-electronic door knobs and/or deadbolts for the hinged doors accessing the structural walls of your covered residential property. You are responsible for payment of your Service Fee and the cost of any additional services provided. A separate Trade Call Fee applies for each unit of any covered multi-unit property. Rekey is an added benefit and offered by Frontdoor Pro.
Special $99 offer plus new savings on home tech installation and setup
HSA has partnered with HelloTech to offer our customers exclusive discounts on tech installation and setup services. This exclusive offer includes several services at a special, discounted rate, including:
• TV wall mount installation (over 60 inches)
• WIFI and network connectivity support
• Streaming video device setup & support
• Smart video doorbell installation
• Smart security cam installation
• Smart door lock installation
• Smart hub or speaker setup
• Smart thermostat installation
• Virus removal & cleanup
Customers can also get their TV professionally mounted for just $99* with this special offer from HelloTech ($139 value), exclusively for HSA members.