SPECIAL CUSTOMER OFFERS & OPTIONAL COVERAGE
Take a look at some of the services HSASM offers to make sure your clients are getting maximum value out of their home warranty. With these services available to homeowners, there's no longer a need to wait for a covered breakdown to start using their home warranty.
Add the Electronics Plan to any HSA buyer home warranty.
The Electronics Plan, when added to an HSA buyer home warranty, can offer buyers protection for both new and existing electronic devices that include:
• Select Smart Home Devices
• LCD, Plasma, and LED TVs
• Gaming Systems
• Desktop Speakers
• Home Theater Systems (excludes projectors)
• Home Routers
• Mouse and Keyboards
• And More!
Plan Coverage Includes:
• Unlimited number of new and existing eligible electronics
• Mechanical and electrical failures due to normal wear & tear
• Power surge protection
• Defects in workmanship and materials
• One laptop battery replacement annually
Once purchased, buyers can call Asurion® directly at 844.233.9787 to place a claim.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
Electronics Plan coverage is provided by Asurion. The Electronics Plan is subject to a $2,000 per Electronics Plan claim limit and a $5,000 aggregate Electronics Plan claim limit. The Electronics Plan is not included in Seller Coverage. For buyer use only.
Limitations and exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
When warmer weather is just around the corner, it's a great time to ensure your clients’ A/C systems are functioning properly. To help, this year we're partnering with HSA ProConnect™ to perform pre-season A/C tune-ups. For a limited time, ProConnect is offering A/C tune-ups for $75 per unit* (plus any applicable sales tax) for HSA members.
If the Pro finds a problem that is covered by your client's HSA warranty contract, a Trade Call Fee will be due at the time of the service request. The warranty holder is responsible for any cost associated with any problems not subject to coverage under the HSA warranty contract.
What the Pro will do as part of the tune-up:
• Check thermostat
• Check filters (Pro will replace filters with new owner-supplied filters with owner’s permission)
• Test temperature split
• Check refrigerant levels and system pressures
• Perform amp draw on condenser/evaporator motor & compressor
• Rinse condenser coils with water
• Check evaporator coil
• Check the contactor and condensate lines
• Test capacitors & operations
• Clean electrical connections
• Test safety & limit switches
What's not part of the tune-up:
• Free filters
• Clearing of condensate line stoppages (requires new service request)
• Recharging of refrigerant (requires new service request)
• Evaporator/indoor coil cleaning
• Outdoor condenser coil cleaning beyond hosing with water
• Cleaning or unclogging required to correct problems from lack of manufacturer-recommended maintenance (i.e. filters must be replaced monthly)
• Water-sourced geothermal systems
• Mini-split systems
• Window and wall units
• Oil furnaces
• Heating systems
• Swamp coolers
• Units not safely accessible (to be determined by Pro)
Your clients can schedule their tune-up when available by logging in to their MyAccount at myhomewarranty.com/my-account or calling 833.649.4659.
*Limitations and exclusions apply.
For a limited time, a ProConnect Home Solutions, Inc. independent service contractor (“Pro”) will perform a pre-season A/C system tune-up on one unit for $75 per unit (plus any applicable sales tax). An additional $75 fee (plus any applicable sales tax) applies for each additional unit serviced. The fee for tune-ups must be paid at the time of the service request. Service dates are limited and may vary based upon location, Pro availability, and weather. Daytime outside air temperature must be 65 degrees Fahrenheit or above to perform an A/C tune-up. A/C tune-up services are not available in all locations. If the Pro finds a problem that is covered by your HSA warranty contract, a Trade Call Fee will be due at the time of the service request. The warranty holder is responsible for any cost associated with any problems not subject to coverage under the HSA warranty contract. Tune-up is a maintenance service and provides no guarantee against system breakdowns or failures. Heating systems are not eligible for the tune-up during the spring A/C tune-up season. A/C units must be safely accessible to the Pro. The pre-season A/C tune-up is not included in the Seller Coverage and is for buyer use only.
Rekey service is available on all HSA buyer home warranty plans.
Our Rekey service gives homeowners even more protection when it comes to their new home by allowing them to have their locks rekeyed.
What’s the Rekey service request process? Easy. It’s just like requesting any other service.
- Homeowners close on their new home and call HSA to schedule their Rekey service.
- Clients pay the Trade Call Fee associated with their home warranty.
- We send out a service professional to rekey up to 6 keyholes with 4 identical keys.
It’s that simple. Extra coverage. No extra cost.
To schedule Rekey service, clients can call 800.367.1448.
Rekey covers up to 6 keyholes, including delivery of a total of 4 identical keys on previously installed and properly functioning non-electronic door knobs and/or deadbolts for the hinged doors accessing the structural walls of your covered residential property. The contract holder is responsible for payment of their Trade Call Fee and the cost of any additional services provided. A separate Trade Call Fee applies for each unit of any covered multi-unit property. Rekey is not included in Seller Coverage. For buyer use only.
Limitations and exclusions apply. See contract for details.
Special $99 offer plus new savings on home tech installation and setup
HSA has partnered with HelloTech to offer our customers exclusive discounts on tech installation and setup services. This exclusive offer includes several services at a special, discounted rate, including:
• TV wall mount installation (over 60 inches)
• WIFI and network connectivity support
• Streaming video device setup & support
• Smart video doorbell installation
• Smart security cam installation
• Smart door lock installation
• Smart hub or speaker setup
• Smart thermostat installation
• Virus removal & cleanup
Customers can also get their TV professionally mounted for just $99* with this special offer from HelloTech ($139 value), exclusively for HSA customers.