Working for HSA means being a member of a truly dedicated team. Providing outstanding customer service is our goal and by doing so we create “clients for life” for you, the real estate professional and for HSA.
Although I just joined the HSA team in July 2010, I have been involved in the home warranty industry for over 15 years. My philosophy is simple – I strive to treat you and your clients the same way that I want to be treated.
Why Choose HSA...
- Free seller coverage
- No age restrictions for mechanical systems and appliances
- No square footage limitations
- Lack of maintenance coverage for seller and buyer
- Coverage for failures due to sediment and rust for the seller and buyer
- Undetectable pre-existing coverage for the buyer
- Refrigerator and washer/dryer coverage for the buyer at no additional cost
My life outside of the office
As a breast cancer survivor (I just celebrated three years being cancer free!), I treasure every day. I am blessed with two fantastic sons, their beautiful wives, and, the “main guy” in my life, my grandson Charlie.
Addicted to Ace of Cakes, Cake Boss and Cupcake Wars, I decided that I needed to learn how to decorate cakes. I quickly discovered that cake decorating is not something one does to relax! Nevertheless, I love it and am quite proud of the cake I did for my grandson’s christening. Even the baby is made from fondant.
I also love gardening, vacationing with my sister (Sedona, Arizona is our favorite vacation spot), and doing volunteer work for my church.
Contact me at:
Cell: (773) 251-9163